- Ref: 44020
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Kingston Road, Walton Manor - OX2
A beautiful 3 bedroom family home, on Kingston Road. Within a short walk of the city centre with a range of independent shops, cafes and restaurants all on the doorstep. Short walk to the Blavatnik school of government, the Said Business school and More…▼
A beautiful 3 bedroom family home, on Kingston Road. Within a short walk of the city centre with a range of independent shops, cafes and restaurants all on the doorstep. Short walk to the Blavatnik school of government, the Said Business school and the rail station. Ideal for a visiting academic. Cleaning and Gardening charges apply in addition to the rent.
- 3 bedrooms and further study
- 2 bathrooms
- Extended modern kitchen
- Living room and separate dining room
- Off Street parking at the rear
- Enchanting cottage garden
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
44020£3575pcm 4 Bedroom House in Kingston Road, Walton Manor - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,950.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,304.84
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £107,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required