- Ref: 44019
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Dudley Court, Rogers Street - OX2
A light and airy 1 bedroom apartment, very well located, with it's own private entrance and views over the communal garden. A few minutes stroll from an array of cafes, restaurants, independent shops and the Summertown wine cafe. With the convenience More…▼
A light and airy 1 bedroom apartment, very well located, with it's own private entrance and views over the communal garden. A few minutes stroll from an array of cafes, restaurants, independent shops and the Summertown wine cafe. With the convenience of off-street parking and on excellent bus routes to the city centre and Oxford Parkway station.
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Living room with picture windows overlooking the communal garden
- Separate kitchen
- Off street parking space
- Use of large communal garden set back from the road
- Short walk to Summertown shops
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
44019£1095pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Dudley Court, Rogers Street - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,190.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £328.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,412.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £32,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required