- Ref: 425
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
A large 1 bedroom bungalow, in Summertown with a driveway and large, maintained rear garden. Situated a short walk from the shops, restaurants and amenities. In a great location for access to the ring road, Oxford city centre, the University More…▼
A large 1 bedroom bungalow, in Summertown with a driveway and large, maintained rear garden. Situated a short walk from the shops, restaurants and amenities. In a great location for access to the ring road, Oxford city centre, the University departments and Oxford Parkway rail station.
- Double bedroom
- Double aspect living/dining room
- Separate kitchen
- Large rear garden
- Close to Summertown shops, restaurants and amenities
- Good access to Oxford city centre and the University departments
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.75 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.96 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
425£1250pcm 1 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,562.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required