- Ref: 3949
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Kingston Road, Jericho - OX2
In a fantastic location this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is ideal for a family; with ample living and dining space, wonderful high ceilings and well-proportioned bedrooms. The kitchen has a door leading out to the mature rear garden, which is laid to More…▼
In a fantastic location this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is ideal for a family; with ample living and dining space, wonderful high ceilings and well-proportioned bedrooms. The kitchen has a door leading out to the mature rear garden, which is laid to lawn. Within a very short walk from the many shops, cafes and restaurants available on Walton Street. In an excellent location for access to North Oxford Schools and the rail station and road networks.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Large kitchen with separate dining area
- Double reception room
- On-street permit parking
- Ten minutes walk to train station, Said Business School and Blavatnik School of Government
- If you have a pet, the rent payable will be £3500 pcm
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.36 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.30 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3949£3400pcm 4 Bedroom House in Kingston Road, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £784.62
- Security deposit: £3,923.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,851.61
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £102,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.