- Ref: 3944
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in North Parade, North Oxford - OX2
A unique 2 bedroom house located on a vibrant side street of Central North Oxford. The house has well proportioned bedrooms and a living room which leads on to a lovely courtyard garden. Located on one of the most cosmopolitan streets of North More…▼
A unique 2 bedroom house located on a vibrant side street of Central North Oxford. The house has well proportioned bedrooms and a living room which leads on to a lovely courtyard garden. Located on one of the most cosmopolitan streets of North Oxford, with a plethora of restaurants and bars close by. Summertown, Jericho, Oxford City centre & the University departments are all within walking distance.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Modern kitchen
- Spacious living room with doors to garden
- South-facing courtyard garden
- Close to shops, cafes and restaurants
- Walking distance of Oxford city centre
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.06 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.73 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3944£1495pcm 2 Bedroom House in North Parade, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £448.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,880.81
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required