- Ref: 3923
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
A spacious ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with its own private garden. A few minutes walk from Summertown's local shops, restaurants and the Wine Cafe. Middle Way is close to bus routes into the city centre, Kidlington and Woodstock. An More…▼
A spacious ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with its own private garden. A few minutes walk from Summertown's local shops, restaurants and the Wine Cafe. Middle Way is close to bus routes into the city centre, Kidlington and Woodstock. An extra £150pcm covers Council Tax, Wifi and TV license. Available for 7 months only.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Spacious living/dining room with doors onto the garden
- Small private garden and use of communal garden
- Short stroll to Summertown shops and restaurants
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.72 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.85 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3923£1395pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,790.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £418.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,755.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required