- Ref: 3848
- Print Page
£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown OX2 - OX2
A 2 bedroom apartment well located in the heart of lively Summertown with the parade of shops, cafes and restaurants on your doorstep. There is a spacious open-plan kitchen/dining area as well as a generous separate living room with large bay windows More…▼
A 2 bedroom apartment well located in the heart of lively Summertown with the parade of shops, cafes and restaurants on your doorstep. There is a spacious open-plan kitchen/dining area as well as a generous separate living room with large bay windows which offer floods of natural light . Buses run frequently from the Banbury Road into Oxford City Centre and the Headington hospitals.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Light and bright living room
- Kitchen with dining area
- Good size bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Easy access to City Centre and ring road
- Great location in the Summertown High Street
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.04 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.15 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3848£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown OX2 - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,785.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required