- Ref: 3847
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Elms Road, Botley - OX2
A terraced cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located in a no-through road, close to Botley primary school and local shopping area. The house has a lovely back garden and light and bright living space. Just a short walk from regular bus links to More…▼
A terraced cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located in a no-through road, close to Botley primary school and local shopping area. The house has a lovely back garden and light and bright living space. Just a short walk from regular bus links to Oxford City Centre and easy access onto the ring road.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (downstairs)
- Kitchen leading to back garden
- Bright living room
- Large garden to the rear of the property
- On-street parking
- Close to Oxford ring road and Botley parade of shops
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.43 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.22 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3847£1295pcm 3 Bedroom House in Elms Road, Botley - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,793.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,670.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required