- Ref: 3846
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Brook Street, Oxford - OX1
Light and bright, top floor apartment located on a small side road in Grandpont just a short walk from Oxford City Centre. This property offers 2 double bedrooms and a open-plan kitchen and living area with French doors opening up to a Juliet More…▼
Light and bright, top floor apartment located on a small side road in Grandpont just a short walk from Oxford City Centre. This property offers 2 double bedrooms and a open-plan kitchen and living area with French doors opening up to a Juliet balcony. Oxford canal is at the end of the road offering beautiful walks and easy access to the train station. Suitable for a single person or a couple.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen and living room
- Light and bright top floor apartment
- Oxford canal at the end of the road
- Short walk to the city centre and Christchurch meadows
- Easy access to ring road
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.59 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.79 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3846£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Brook Street, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,500.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,833.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required