- Ref: 3837
- Print Page
£995pcm 2 Bedroom House in Bushy Close, Botley - OX2
**HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEE** A 2 bedroom terraced house with an open-plan living/dining room and patio doors leading onto the garden. The house has been recently redecorated and re-carpeted. Located in a quiet residential area, with good links to More…▼
**HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEE** A 2 bedroom terraced house with an open-plan living/dining room and patio doors leading onto the garden. The house has been recently redecorated and re-carpeted. Located in a quiet residential area, with good links to Oxford City centre, Oxford train station and the ring road. CAN BE AVAILABLE FURNISHED BY NEGOTIATION.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom & downstairs cloakroom
- Integrated kitchen with modern appliances
- Open-plan living/dining room with double doors to garden
- Front and rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Good access to Oxford city centre, the train station and ring road
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 9.31 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.61 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3837£995pcm 2 Bedroom House in Bushy Close, Botley - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,283.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required