- Ref: 3828
- Print Page
6 Bedroom House in Park Town, Oxford - OX2
A magnificent 6 bedroom family home in the highly sought after 'Golden Triangle' of North Oxford. Situated within a short walk of the Dragon School and within cycling distance of both Oxford rail station and Oxford Parkway rail station the location More…▼
A magnificent 6 bedroom family home in the highly sought after 'Golden Triangle' of North Oxford. Situated within a short walk of the Dragon School and within cycling distance of both Oxford rail station and Oxford Parkway rail station the location is ideal for commuters.
Within walking distance of highly-acclaimed restaurants and beautiful walks through the University Parks.
- 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 cloakrooms
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room and conservatory
- Large sitting room with wooden floors and doors on to a raised terrace with original railing and steps down to the garden
- Rear garden laid to lawn
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Highly sought-after location within a short walk of the Dragon School.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.93 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band H £3,685.02
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3828£7500pcm 6 Bedroom House in Park Town, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £10,384.62
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £10,645.16
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £225,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required