- Ref: 3819
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Hernes Road, North Oxford - OX2
A first floor apartment on a quiet side road in North Oxford. The living room has sliding doors to a south-facing balcony and the kitchen comes with appliances, including a dishwasher. There are two double bedrooms, a separate study and a newly upgra More…▼
A first floor apartment on a quiet side road in North Oxford. The living room has sliding doors to a south-facing balcony and the kitchen comes with appliances, including a dishwasher. There are two double bedrooms, a separate study and a newly upgraded bathroom, with a shower over the bath. The block has a secure entry system and an allocated garage. In a great location for North Oxford schools, including Cherwell School, D'overbroeck's and Cutteslowe Primary School.
- 2 double bedrooms & separate study
- Brand new bathroom being fitted, with shower over bath (CGI images for illustrative purposes)
- Living room with south-facing balcony
- Kitchen with appliances, including dishwasher
- Single garage & eligible for permit parking
- Video tour available
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.63 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.05 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3819£1400pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Hernes Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,053.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.