- Ref: 3819
- Print Page
£1325pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Hernes Road, North Oxford - OX2
A first floor furnished apartment on a quiet side road in North Oxford. The living room and kitchen is open-plan and has plenty of light from the sliding doors, which lead to a private balcony. There are two double bedrooms plus a study and bathroom More…▼
A first floor furnished apartment on a quiet side road in North Oxford. The living room and kitchen is open-plan and has plenty of light from the sliding doors, which lead to a private balcony. There are two double bedrooms plus a study and bathroom with a shower over the bath. The block has a secure entry system, an allocated garage and on-street permit parking. The property is in a great location for North Oxford schools, including Cherwell School, D'overbroeck's and Cutteslowe Primary School.
- 2 double bedrooms & separate study
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room open to kitchen
- Private balcony
- Single garage & on-street permit parking
- Good location for Summertown & city centre
- Available Date: 10/07/2020
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.63 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.05 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3819£1325pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Hernes Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £305.77
- Security deposit: £1,528.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £940.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.