- Ref: 3799
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in St Bernards Road, Walton Manor - OX2
A stylish duplex apartment with a spacious bedroom and additional study/office. Located in a gated development just over the road from St Anne's and St Antony's Colleges. A brief walk to Jericho's amenities, the Oxford railway station and city centre More…▼
A stylish duplex apartment with a spacious bedroom and additional study/office. Located in a gated development just over the road from St Anne's and St Antony's Colleges. A brief walk to Jericho's amenities, the Oxford railway station and city centre are also within walking distance.
- Spacious bedroom & separate study, 2 shower rooms
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Unique layout over 2 floors
- Secure gated development
- Adjacent to shops for everyday needs
- Walking distance of city centre, Jericho & colleges. EPC
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.19 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.44 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,800.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,987.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required