- Ref: 3799
- Print Page
£1400pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in St Bernards Road, Walton Manor - OX2
A stylish duplex apartment with a spacious bedroom and additional study/office. Located in a gated development just over the road from St Anne's and St Antony's Colleges. A brief walk to Jericho's amenities, the Oxford railway station and city centre More…▼
A stylish duplex apartment with a spacious bedroom and additional study/office. Located in a gated development just over the road from St Anne's and St Antony's Colleges. A brief walk to Jericho's amenities, the Oxford railway station and city centre are also within walking distance.
- Spacious bedroom & separate study, 2 shower rooms
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Unique layout over 2 floors
- Secure gated development
- Adjacent to shops for everyday needs
- Walking distance of city centre, Jericho & colleges. EPC
- Available Date: 30/08/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.19 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.44 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,800.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,490.32
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required