- Ref: 3784
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, Oxford - OX1
A beautifully presented second floor apartment located in central Oxford. 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious living area with French doors opening onto a Juliette balcony. In a prime position for access to the Said Business school and More…▼
A beautifully presented second floor apartment located in central Oxford. 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious living area with French doors opening onto a Juliette balcony. In a prime position for access to the Said Business school and Oxford Railway station which has links to London Paddington. Parking available by separate negotiation.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 en-suite shower room & further bathroom
- Spacious living room with Juliette balcony & French doors
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Parking available by separate negotiation
- Good access to both train & bus stations
- A short walk to Oxford city centre and University departments.
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.03 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3784£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,100.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £465.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,325.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required