- Ref: 3783
- Print Page
£1850pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, Oxford - OX1
A contemporary apartment located in a gated development in central Oxford. The living/dining area is naturally bright and spacious with Juliet balcony overlooking a communal courtyard. The kitchen is separate and has integrated appliances. There are More…▼
A contemporary apartment located in a gated development in central Oxford. The living/dining area is naturally bright and spacious with Juliet balcony overlooking a communal courtyard. The kitchen is separate and has integrated appliances. There are two double bedrooms, the master has built-in wardrobe space and an en suite shower room. Further to this there is an integrated wardrobe/storage space accessible from both the second bedroom and hallway, the main bathroom has a shower over the bath.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath & en suite shower room
- Living/dining room with Juliet balcony
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Parking by separate negotiation depending on availability
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: 19/09/2022
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.03 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3783£1850pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £426.92
- Security deposit: £2,134.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,590.00
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.