- Ref: 3773
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Mews, Central Oxford - OX1
A fantastic 1 bedroom first floor apartment in one of Oxford's most centrally located developments. It has a large living area and double doors to a Juliet balcony which provides plenty of natural light. It has been furnished to a high standard and More…▼
A fantastic 1 bedroom first floor apartment in one of Oxford's most centrally located developments. It has a large living area and double doors to a Juliet balcony which provides plenty of natural light. It has been furnished to a high standard and is in the perfect location for the train station and all that Oxford City centre has to offer. Secure, off-street and gated parking.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower and bath
- Living/dining room with Juliet balcony
- Recently modernised kitchen
- Outside seating area
- Off-street secure parking
- A short walk to Said Business School, rail and coach stations
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.03 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, £1,566.32
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3773£1295pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Mews, Central Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,590.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,462.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required