- Ref: 3768
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Mews, Oxford - OX1
A super smart 2 double bedroom apartment, fully furnished to a high standard and located in one of the most central developments in Oxford. Within 5 minutes walk to the Said Business School and Oxford Train station which has links to London More…▼
A super smart 2 double bedroom apartment, fully furnished to a high standard and located in one of the most central developments in Oxford. Within 5 minutes walk to the Said Business School and Oxford Train station which has links to London Paddington. The Westgate shopping centre is only 0.2 miles away and has an array of shops, eateries, a cinema and more. Secure parking is available by separate negotiation.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Living room/Dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Said Business School, Oxford Train Station and Westgate shopping centre, all within walking distance
- 5 minute walk to Oxford train station and city centre
- Secure parking by separate negotiation
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.03 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3768£1475pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Mews, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,950.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £442.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,903.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required