- Ref: 3767
- Print Page
£1600pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, Oxford OX1 - OX1
A well presented apartment in a centrally located and secure development, ideal for access to The Said Business School and Oxford railway station. The living room is bright, with space to dine and leads through to a separate kitchen with integrated a More…▼
A well presented apartment in a centrally located and secure development, ideal for access to The Said Business School and Oxford railway station. The living room is bright, with space to dine and leads through to a separate kitchen with integrated appliances. There are two good sized double bedrooms with built-in storage space, the master bedroom has a Juliet balcony and an en suite shower room. The main bathroom has a shower over the bath and is accessed via the hallway.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath & en suite shower room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living/dining room
- Juliet balcony in master bedroom
- Speak to us about parking
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.03 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3767£1600pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, Oxford OX1 - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £369.23
- Security deposit: £1,846.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,346.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.