- Ref: 3767
- Print Page
£1500pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, Oxford OX1 - OX1
This first floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has undergone a recent refurbishment and has been fully furnished to a very high standard. In one of the most centrally located developments of Oxford City Centre it is in the perfect location for easy More…▼
This first floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has undergone a recent refurbishment and has been fully furnished to a very high standard. In one of the most centrally located developments of Oxford City Centre it is in the perfect location for easy access to Said Business School, the train station and all that Oxford has to offer.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 1 of which is en-suite
- Open plan living room/dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Outside seating area
- Walk distance to the Said Business School, Oxford train station and city centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.03 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3767£1500pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Street, Oxford OX1 - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £450.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,225.81
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required