- Ref: 3761
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Well Road, North Oxford - OX2
Stylish first floor 2 double bedroom contemporary apartment in the popular Foundry House development in Jericho with a balcony overlooking the canal. Underground secure parking space for one car & lift access.This is ideally located in Jericho for More…▼
Stylish first floor 2 double bedroom contemporary apartment in the popular Foundry House development in Jericho with a balcony overlooking the canal. Underground secure parking space for one car & lift access.This is ideally located in Jericho for boutiques and restaurants, a short walk from the picturesque Port Meadow and Oxford Train Station.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 en-suite and 1 family bathroom
- Light and bright living/kitchen area
- Private balcony
- Secure parking for 1 car
- Convenient for Oxford city centre & rail station
- Close to Jericho's cafes, restaurants & shops
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.36 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.17 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3761£1795pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Well Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,590.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £538.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,489.84
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £53,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required