- Ref: 3731
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Plater Drive, Oxford Waterside - OX2
A superb mid terrace family home with 2 double bedrooms and a single/ study room, on the popular Waterside development in North Oxford, ideally situated for Phil & Jim's primary school and the city centre with the train station a short walk along the More…▼
A superb mid terrace family home with 2 double bedrooms and a single/ study room, on the popular Waterside development in North Oxford, ideally situated for Phil & Jim's primary school and the city centre with the train station a short walk along the canal tow path. The house also has an off-street parking space and low maintenance garden. Ideal for a couple or small family. The property is being re-decorated throughout for the start of a new tenancy. Pets are considered.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single & 2 bathrooms
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room and wc
- Light and spacious living room with doors opening to garden
- Recently landscaped west facing garden
- One off- street parking space
- Walking distance to Jericho, Port Meadow & the University
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.48 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3731£1700pcm 2 Bedroom House in Plater Drive, Oxford Waterside - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,353.85
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £510.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,412.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required