- Ref: 3725
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Templar Road, North Oxford - OX2
VIDEO AVAILABLE. Newly redecorated and with a new bathroom this 3 bedroom family home is available unfurnished. With driveway, garage and good-sized rear garden the house is located close to Cutteslowe Park and local Schools and is an ideal family More…▼
VIDEO AVAILABLE. Newly redecorated and with a new bathroom this 3 bedroom family home is available unfurnished. With driveway, garage and good-sized rear garden the house is located close to Cutteslowe Park and local Schools and is an ideal family home.
Within cycling distance to Oxford Parkway rail station and Summertown shops and amenities. Quick access on to the ring road, and located close to bus stops for frequent buses to the city centre, and north of Oxford.
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Open-plan living/dining room, separate kitchen
- Large rear garden, mainly laid to lawn
- Driveway & garage
- Easy access to Oxford ring road and Summertown
- Video Available: https://vimeo.com/298875602
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.90 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.58 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,032.26
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.