- Ref: 3707
- Print Page
Flat in Summertown, Oxford - OX2
Converted loft studio apartment finished in a contemporary style, in a prime position on Banbury Road in Summertown. The property benefits from having it's own kitchen & shower room, in addition to a unique window seat alcove. There are a range of More…▼
Converted loft studio apartment finished in a contemporary style, in a prime position on Banbury Road in Summertown. The property benefits from having it's own kitchen & shower room, in addition to a unique window seat alcove. There are a range of shops, eateries and independent boutiques on your doorstep. Located on a bus route to the city centre & Headington Hospitals. Rental price is inclusive of utilities.
- Bedroom/sitting room open plan
- Kitchen with appliances
- Shower room
- No parking
- Rent inclusive of gas, electricity, water & council tax
- Ideal for Summertown shops & restaurants
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.53 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.80 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £225.00
- Security deposit: £1,125.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,137.50
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.