- Ref: 3691
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Blenheim Drive, North Oxford - OX2
A modern, detached home, finished to a high standard and situated in a no-through road, under a mile from the centre of Summertown, which offers a range of shops, restaurants and amenities. Well-positioned for access to North Oxford schools and the More…▼
A modern, detached home, finished to a high standard and situated in a no-through road, under a mile from the centre of Summertown, which offers a range of shops, restaurants and amenities. Well-positioned for access to North Oxford schools and the Oxford Parkway rail station.
Surrounded by a beautiful garden the house also has off-street parking for at least 2 cars.
- 3 double bedrooms all with views of the garden
- 3 bathrooms; 1 en suite, 1 family bathroom and 1 wet room on the ground floor
- Kitchen with dining area leading out onto patio and garden
- 2 further living areas and separate study on the ground floor
- Gated driveway parking for at least 2 cars
- Under 2 miles to Oxford Parkway rail station and just over half a mile to the ring road
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.99 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.97 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3691£2800pcm 3 Bedroom House in Blenheim Drive, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,876.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,245.16
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £84,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required