- Ref: 3690
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Richmond Road, Jericho - OX1
**Just been fully redecorated** Delightful three bedroom, two bathroom Victorian town cottage in a lovely quiet Jericho side road close to Oxford city centre. Richmond Road is just a short walk to many independent shops and restaurants as well as More…▼
**Just been fully redecorated** Delightful three bedroom, two bathroom Victorian town cottage in a lovely quiet Jericho side road close to Oxford city centre. Richmond Road is just a short walk to many independent shops and restaurants as well as transport links to various areas of Oxford.
- Open plan living/dining room with wood floors and full working feature fireplace
- High quality kitchen with granite worktops
- Flexible accommodation with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Good size private and sunny rear garden
- Side access for bikes
- On-street residents parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.05 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.34 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3690£1995pcm 3 Bedroom House in Richmond Road, Jericho - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,762.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £598.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,394.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £59,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required