- Ref: 3622
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Islip Road, North Oxford - OX2
Stylish first floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment located in a quiet area of North Oxford. The property has an open plan kitchen/living area, there is allocated parking for one car within a gated development. Islip Road is within easy reach of all More…▼
Stylish first floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment located in a quiet area of North Oxford. The property has an open plan kitchen/living area, there is allocated parking for one car within a gated development. Islip Road is within easy reach of all road networks, and a short walk for bus services to Oxford city centre. Cutteslowe Park is just around the corner.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious living area
- Open plan kitchen
- Secure gated parking for one car
- Short walk for regular buses to Oxford City Centre
- Cutteslowe Park is just a short walk away
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 6.40 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3622£1450pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Islip Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,900.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £435.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,933.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required