- Ref: 3605
- Print Page
£3500pcm 5 Bedroom House in Woodstock Road, North Oxford - OX2
A substantial character family home on the Woodstock Road in North Oxford. More…▼
A substantial character family home on the Woodstock Road in North Oxford.
The property has a contemporary kitchen/ breakfast room with patio doors to the mature rear garden, and two further reception rooms to the front. There are two large bedrooms with en-suite, 3 further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a large driveway and the property is close to major transport routes in and around the city.
- 4 double bedrooms and further single bedroom
- Family bathroom and 2 en suite shower rooms
- 2 large reception rooms, utility and pantry
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and appliances included
- Driveway parking for 3/4 cars, garage and mature garden
- Convenient location for A40, A34 and Oxford Parkway train station
- Available Date: 22/11/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.15 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3605£3500pcm 5 Bedroom House in Woodstock Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £807.69
- Security deposit: £4,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,550.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £105,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.