- Ref: 3598
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING REFURBISHMENT* More…▼
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING REFURBISHMENT*
A light and bright south-west facing, one bedroom apartment which is undergoing refurbishment, this includes a brand new kitchen with new appliances, internal redecoration, new flooring throughout, and brand new furniture by our interior design division, Decorum. Private balcony overlooking the maintained communal garden. In a great location for access to Oxford City centre, the University departments & Oxford Parkway railway station.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Naturally bright living room leading out onto the balcony
- New kitchen with new integrated appliances
- Redecoration, new flooring and furniture throughout
- Off-street parking for one car
- Good links to Oxford city centre, rail and bus stations and the Said Business School
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.24 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.22 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3598£1250pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,750.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.