- Ref: 3598
- Print Page
£1250pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING REFURBISHMENT* More…▼
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING REFURBISHMENT*
A light and bright south-west facing, one bedroom apartment which is undergoing refurbishment, this includes a brand new kitchen with new appliances, internal redecoration, new flooring throughout, and brand new furniture by our interior design division, Decorum. Private balcony overlooking the maintained communal garden. In a great location for access to Oxford City centre, the University departments & Oxford Parkway railway station.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Naturally bright living room leading out onto the balcony
- New kitchen with new integrated appliances
- Redecoration, new flooring and furniture throughout
- Off-street parking for one car
- Good links to Oxford city centre, rail and bus stations and the Said Business School
- Available Date: 05/10/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.24 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.22 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3598£1250pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,088.71
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.