- Ref: 3574
- Print Page
£6000pcm 5 Bedroom House in Woodstock Road, North Oxford - OX2
A substantial Edwardian home on Woodstock Road with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & a number of reception rooms - perfect for family living. The garden is large, mature & maintained & overlooks St Edwards playing fields with Wytham Great Woods in the dista More…▼
A substantial Edwardian home on Woodstock Road with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & a number of reception rooms - perfect for family living. The garden is large, mature & maintained & overlooks St Edwards playing fields with Wytham Great Woods in the distance. In a good location for North Oxford Schools, Summertown shops & bus routes into Oxford city centre. Travel out of Oxford is via A34 and M40 & the local train stations. The property has been redecorated throughout and has new carpets and lights.
- 5 bedrooms
- Family bathroom & 2 en-suite shower rooms
- 4 flexible reception rooms - 2 with log burners
- Large family kitchen with breakfast & separate utility area
- Mature & maintained rear garden backing onto sports fields
- Ample off-road parking plus a garage
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.83 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.85 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3574£6000pcm 5 Bedroom House in Woodstock Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £1,384.62
- Security deposit: £8,307.72
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,645.16
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £180,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.