- Ref: 35396
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Bletchingdon Park - OX5
A stunning Georgian detached Lodge house at the entrance to Bletchingdon Park and yet in central village location. Lots of features including stone mullion windows and original shutters. Large maintained garden and off street parking (gated) for at More…▼
A stunning Georgian detached Lodge house at the entrance to Bletchingdon Park and yet in central village location. Lots of features including stone mullion windows and original shutters. Large maintained garden and off street parking (gated) for at least 2 cars.
- 2 double bedroom detached Lodge House
- Living room and conservatory/garden room
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Kitchen with oven, hob and extractor
- Maintained garden and off street gated parking for at least 2 cars
- Central village location close to Oxford, A34 and new Oxford Parkway train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Islip
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35396£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in Bletchingdon Park - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,680.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required