- Ref: 3494
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Foundry House, Jericho - OX2
A beautiful & recently renovated three bedroom apartment, with two allocated off-street parking spaces & excellent central Jericho location. A large open-plan living space has access to a private balcony & a modern kitchen with high quality integrate More…▼
A beautiful & recently renovated three bedroom apartment, with two allocated off-street parking spaces & excellent central Jericho location. A large open-plan living space has access to a private balcony & a modern kitchen with high quality integrated appliances. There are three double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room plus a further bathroom with a shower over the bath. You are only a short walk to the heart of Jericho with a wide range of restaurants, bars & University departments.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Large living room open to kitchen & private balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 allocated off-street parking spaces
- Central Jericho location
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.83 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.00 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3494£2500pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Foundry House, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £576.92
- Security deposit: £2,884.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,916.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £75,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.