- Ref: 3494
- Print Page
£2750pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Foundry House, Jericho - OX2
A beautiful & recently renovated three bedroom apartment, with two allocated off-street parking spaces & excellent central Jericho location. A large open-plan living space has access to a private balcony & a modern kitchen with high quality integrate More…▼
A beautiful & recently renovated three bedroom apartment, with two allocated off-street parking spaces & excellent central Jericho location. A large open-plan living space has access to a private balcony & a modern kitchen with high quality integrated appliances. There are three double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room plus a further bathroom with a shower over the bath. You are only a short walk to the heart of Jericho with a wide range of restaurants, bars & University departments.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Large living room open to kitchen & private balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 allocated off-street parking spaces
- Central Jericho location
- Available Date: 05/06/2020
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.83 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.00 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3494£2750pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Foundry House, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £634.62
- Security deposit: £3,173.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,383.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £82,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.