- Ref: 3447
- Print Page
£1400pcm 3 Bedroom House in Webbs Close, Wolvercote - OX2
A well proportioned house located in a cul-de-sac in the picturesque village of Wolvercote. You enter via pathway through the front garden, to the left of the entrance hall is a WC, leading through to a bright living area with double doors out to the More…▼
A well proportioned house located in a cul-de-sac in the picturesque village of Wolvercote. You enter via pathway through the front garden, to the left of the entrance hall is a WC, leading through to a bright living area with double doors out to the rear garden. There is a separate and spacious open-plan kitchen/dining room which comes with appliances. On the first floor is a family bathroom with shower over the bath, two double bedrooms and one single, all with built-in storage.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single
- Downstairs WC & family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Living room
- Separate kitchen/dining room with appliances
- Front & rear gardens
- Off-street parking
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.80 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.25 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3447£1400pcm 3 Bedroom House in Webbs Close, Wolvercote - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,032.26
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.