- Ref: 3352
- Print Page
Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
** INCLUSIVE OF COUNCIL TAX & UTILITIES ** A self contained studio apartment in the sought after area of central Summertown, suitable for a single person only. The property is conveniently located on a bus route to Oxford city centre and Headington H More…▼
** INCLUSIVE OF COUNCIL TAX & UTILITIES ** A self contained studio apartment in the sought after area of central Summertown, suitable for a single person only. The property is conveniently located on a bus route to Oxford city centre and Headington Hospitals. There are an array of independent boutiques, cafe's and amenities within easy reach. It will be undergoing a revamp including redecoration, new carpets, window dressings and furniture.
- Inclusive of council tax & utilities
- Open plan Studio
- Separate entrance reception area
- Kitchen area
- Shower room
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.53 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.80 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band A
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3352£975pcm Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £225.00
- Security deposit: £1,125.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £849.19
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.