- Ref: 3350
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
A second floor furnished double bedroom in a shared Victorian house with an en-suite shower room, suitable for a single occupant only. Located in a prime position on Banbury Road in Summertown, with a range of independent cafe's and amenities all More…▼
A second floor furnished double bedroom in a shared Victorian house with an en-suite shower room, suitable for a single occupant only. Located in a prime position on Banbury Road in Summertown, with a range of independent cafe's and amenities all within a few minutes walk. There is a bus stop in close proximity which offers regular services to the city centre and Headington hospitals. Monthly rental price is inclusive of utility bills and council tax.
- Double bedroom with private en-suite shower room
- Shared kitchen/breakfast room with doors leading to garden
- Shared garden with bicycle stand
- Walking distance to amenities in Summertown
- Suitable for a single occupant only
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.53 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.80 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £184.62
- Security deposit: £923.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,083.87
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.