- Ref: 3350
- Print Page
£825pcm House in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
One of six double rooms within a converted Victorian house. There is a communal entrance for the property and a further secure door for the room which is located on the second floor. A well proportioned and naturally light space with an en-suite show More…▼
One of six double rooms within a converted Victorian house. There is a communal entrance for the property and a further secure door for the room which is located on the second floor. A well proportioned and naturally light space with an en-suite shower room. On the ground floor there is a shared kitchen with cooking and washing facilities. To the rear of the property you will find a paved outdoor space and bicycle storage. Rental price includes utilities but excludes Council tax and broadband.
- Double bedroom
- En suite shower room
- Communal kitchen with appliances
- Rent inclusive of utilities, excluding Council tax & broadband
- Bike storage
- Suitable for a single occupant only
- Available Date: 12/01/2022
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.53 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.80 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band A
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3350£825pcm House in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £190.38
- Security deposit: £951.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £532.26
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.