- Ref: 3346
- Print Page
£775pcm Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
One of six double rooms within a converted Victorian house. There is a communal entrance for the property and a further secure door for the room. It is a well proportioned and naturally light space with an en-suite shower room. There is a shared kitc More…▼
One of six double rooms within a converted Victorian house. There is a communal entrance for the property and a further secure door for the room. It is a well proportioned and naturally light space with an en-suite shower room. There is a shared kitchen with cooking and washing facilities, to the rear of the property you will find a shared garden and bicycle storage. Rent is inclusive of gas, electric, water and Council tax. Suitable for single occupant only.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Shared kitchen/dining room
- Communal outside space with bike rack
- Excellent Summertown location, close to shops and bus links to city centre
- Suitable for a single occupant only
- Available Date: 22/01/2021
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.51 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.78 miles
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3346£775pcm Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £178.85
- Security deposit: £894.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,025.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.