- Ref: 3346
- Print Page
£725pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
*Rent payable is £825 including utilities*. A well presented double room in a shared Victorian house, it benefits from a large bay window that offers floods of natural light. In an excellent location, within walking distance to Summertown shops, More…▼
*Rent payable is £825 including utilities*. A well presented double room in a shared Victorian house, it benefits from a large bay window that offers floods of natural light. In an excellent location, within walking distance to Summertown shops, restaurants and amenities, including the Ferry leisure centre. Ideal for easy access to the ring road and Oxford city centre.
- 1 double bedroom with private en-suite shower room
- Shared kitchen/dining room
- Communal outside space with bike rack
- Utilities and Council Tax are included at an additional £100 per month
- A short walk to Summertown shops and bus links to city
- Suitable for a single person only
- Available Date: 02/02/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.51 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.78 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,450.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £699.11
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £21,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required