- Ref: 3061
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Frenchay Road, Oxford Waterway - OX2
A well located 4 bedroom, three-storey town house with garden and allocated parking. With a large living room, four good-sized bedrooms and a separate study, this is an ideal family home. More…▼
A well located 4 bedroom, three-storey town house with garden and allocated parking. With a large living room, four good-sized bedrooms and a separate study, this is an ideal family home.
Located under a mile from Summertown shops and amenities, and under 2 miles from Oxford railway station.
- 4 bedrooms plus a study, 2 bathrooms
- Large living room
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Landscaped garden
- Allocated parking for one car
- Under a mile walking distance of all local amenities in Summertown
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.58 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.23 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3061£2500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Frenchay Road, Oxford Waterway - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,461.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,416.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £75,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required