- Ref: 2998
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Merton Court, Waterside - OX2
Available furnished or unfurnished, this superb 4 bedroom family home is on the popular Waterside development. The property offers flexible living accommodation with 2 reception rooms, a kitchen/dining room & separate utility plus a downstairs shower More…▼
Available furnished or unfurnished, this superb 4 bedroom family home is on the popular Waterside development. The property offers flexible living accommodation with 2 reception rooms, a kitchen/dining room & separate utility plus a downstairs shower room. There are 2 further shower rooms (both en-suite) & family bathroom on the 2nd floor. Merton Court has direct access to the canal towpath leading into Oxford city centre & is just a short walk from Jericho, Port Meadow & Oxford train station.
- 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Living room and dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room
- Private garden
- 1 allocated off-street parking space
- Walking distance to Jericho amenities and Oxford centre
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.47 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.36 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2998£2750pcm 4 Bedroom House in Merton Court, Waterside - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £634.62
- Security deposit: £3,173.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,596.77
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £82,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.