- Ref: 2875
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Mill Road, Wolvercote - OX2
A cottage rich in character with exposed beams, original stone flooring and a wood-burning stove. It is located in the desirable village of Wolvercote on the outskirts of Summertown. Wolvercote has a weekly farmers market, local gastro pubs and Port More…▼
A cottage rich in character with exposed beams, original stone flooring and a wood-burning stove. It is located in the desirable village of Wolvercote on the outskirts of Summertown. Wolvercote has a weekly farmers market, local gastro pubs and Port Meadow as well as good transport links and access to the ring road.
- 1 Bedroom with mezzanine storage area
- 1 bathroom with a large shower and separate bath
- Wood-burner in living room
- Exposed stonework
- Conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- An excellent location for access to the road networks
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.78 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 2.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,007.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £435.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,309.68
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required