- Ref: 2875
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Mill Road, Wolvercote - OX2
A cottage rich in character with exposed beams, original stone flooring and a wood-burning stove. It is located in the desirable village of Wolvercote on the outskirts of Summertown. Wolvercote has a weekly farmers market, local gastro pubs and Port More…▼
A cottage rich in character with exposed beams, original stone flooring and a wood-burning stove. It is located in the desirable village of Wolvercote on the outskirts of Summertown. Wolvercote has a weekly farmers market, local gastro pubs and Port Meadow as well as good transport links and access to the ring road.
- 1 Bedroom with mezzanine storage area
- 1 bathroom with a large shower and separate bath
- Wood-burner in living room
- Exposed stonework
- Conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- An excellent location for access to the road networks
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.78 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 2.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,007.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £435.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,836.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required