- Ref: 2875
- Print Page
£1350pcm 1 Bedroom House in Mill Road, Wolvercote - OX2
Cottage rich in character with exposed beams and original stone flooring, located in the charming village of Wolvercote. You enter into the living room which has a fireplace, with woodburner, leading through to the kitchen with integrated appliances. More…▼
Cottage rich in character with exposed beams and original stone flooring, located in the charming village of Wolvercote. You enter into the living room which has a fireplace, with woodburner, leading through to the kitchen with integrated appliances. There is a naturally bright conservatory to the rear and separate study and low maintenance garden. Upstairs there is a spacious double bedroom with a unique mezzanine feature and built-in storage, the bathroom has a separate shower and bath.
- 1 Bedroom with mezzanine storage area
- 1 bathroom with a large shower and separate bath
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living room with fireplace
- Conservatory & low maintenance garden
- On-street parking
- Available Date: 09/11/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.78 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 2.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £990.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.