- Ref: 2744
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Frenchay Road, North Oxford - OX2
Large, unfurnished apartment with an allocated parking space and a private balcony. The property has 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are double, and two bathrooms, one of which is an en-suite shower room. The open-plan living area is bright, spacious and a More…▼
Large, unfurnished apartment with an allocated parking space and a private balcony. The property has 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are double, and two bathrooms, one of which is an en-suite shower room. The open-plan living area is bright, spacious and a new kitchen will be fitted in October. Oxford Waterways is walking distance from Summertown shops and is within easy access to Oxford City Centre.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 of which is en-suite shower room
- Large living and dining room
- A new kitchen will be fitted in October 2017
- Private balcony
- Allocated parking for one car
- Ideal location for access to Oxford city centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.65 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.29 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2744£1895pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Frenchay Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,623.85
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £568.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,506.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £56,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required