- Ref: 2726
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in St Margarets Road,North Oxford - OX2
Located in a small development on this prestigious tree-lined North Oxford road this 2 bedroom apartment is in a wonderful location for access to the city centre, the University departments and Summertown. The property has been redecorated More…▼
Located in a small development on this prestigious tree-lined North Oxford road this 2 bedroom apartment is in a wonderful location for access to the city centre, the University departments and Summertown. The property has been redecorated throughout, had new bathroom fitted and a selection of new furniture. New photographs coming soon. Suitable for a couple or single occupant only.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 single bedroom
- Contemporary kitchen & brand new shower room
- Light living room with study area
- Off-street parking for 1
- Within walking distance to the city centre and University departments
- Short stroll to North Parade which has a selection of independent shops and eateries
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.19 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.00 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2726£1500pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Margarets Road,North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,274.19
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.