- Ref: 27145
- Print Page
5 Bedroom in Old Road Headington OX3 - OX3
A well presented terraced house on a popular road close to Oxford Brookes University and the hospitals. With 4 double bedrooms, a good sized single bedroom, en-suite shower room, bathroom and additional W.C. Large sitting room leading through to a More…▼
A well presented terraced house on a popular road close to Oxford Brookes University and the hospitals. With 4 double bedrooms, a good sized single bedroom, en-suite shower room, bathroom and additional W.C. Large sitting room leading through to a kitchen at the back of the house. This is the perfect house for a group of 5 students wishing to be within walking distance to local amenities.
- 4 double bedroom room and 1 single bedroom
- Family bathroom and additional en-suite
- Large living room leading through to large kitchen
- Close to Oxford Brookes university and other local amenities
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
FK Student Letting Office - 01865 260111
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,500.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,850.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required