- Ref: 2698
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Walton Crescent, Jericho - OX1
A furnished 1 bedroom apartment in vibrant Jericho. New furniture installed in March 2017. The apartment has a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a living room with a micro-kitchen. It is just a short walk to the city centre and all More…▼
A furnished 1 bedroom apartment in vibrant Jericho. New furniture installed in March 2017. The apartment has a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a living room with a micro-kitchen. It is just a short walk to the city centre and all University departments. There is use of a communal garden and bicycle storage is available and is suitable for a single person only.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Living room with micro kitchen
- Communal garden
- Ideal location for access to the university departments
- Only suitable for single occupancy
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.34 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2698£975pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Walton Crescent, Jericho - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,950.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,478.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required