- Ref: 2605
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Summertown, North Oxford - OX2
A bright and airy first floor apartment located on a quiet side road just off of the Banbury road, Summertown. It has recently undergone a mini makeover including new furniture and internal doors. There is a bus stop in close proximity to the More…▼
A bright and airy first floor apartment located on a quiet side road just off of the Banbury road, Summertown. It has recently undergone a mini makeover including new furniture and internal doors. There is a bus stop in close proximity to the property which has regular transport to the city centre, Summertown shops and popular restaurants are located under half a mile away.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Living/dining area
- Separate Kitchen
- Allocated parking for 1 car
- Quick access to the ring Road and A34
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.62 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.06 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2605£1100pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Summertown, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,200.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,576.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required