- Ref: 2545
- Print Page
£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Woodstock Road, North Oxford - OX2
A first floor apartment with off-street parking near Summertown. The living room/diner has plenty of natural light from the west-facing Juliet balconies. There is a separate kitchen with integrated appliances, including a dishwasher. Both double bedr More…▼
A first floor apartment with off-street parking near Summertown. The living room/diner has plenty of natural light from the west-facing Juliet balconies. There is a separate kitchen with integrated appliances, including a dishwasher. Both double bedrooms lead to a private balcony, with an en suite shower room and built-in wardrobe in the main bedroom. The modern bathroom has a shower over the bath. In a great location for access to the city centre, University departments and train station.
- 2 double bedrooms, with en suite shower room in the main bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room/diner with Juliet balconies
- Kitchen with integrated appliances, including dishwasher
- Allocated parking
- Video tour available
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.92 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.01 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2545£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Woodstock Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £357.69
- Security deposit: £1,788.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,800.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.