- Ref: 25306
- Print Page
£1800pcm 4 Bedroom in Sweet Green Close - OX3
A four bedroom furnished town house located in the popular Sand Hills development. The property is ideal for professional sharers or students and benefits from a duel aspect living room, allowing lots of natural light, and a separate snug room. Ideal More…▼
A four bedroom furnished town house located in the popular Sand Hills development. The property is ideal for professional sharers or students and benefits from a duel aspect living room, allowing lots of natural light, and a separate snug room. Ideally located for access to the A40 and local and national buses.
- 4 Double bedrooms, 2 with en suite shower rooms, further bathroom
- Large living room with space to dine, separate snug room
- Kitchen with appliances, separate utility room
- Off-street parking for 2 cars and garage
- Enclosed garden
- Great location for road and bus links to city centre and beyond
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 4.83 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.85 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
FK Shared Letting Office - 01865 260111
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
25306£1800pcm 4 Bedroom in Sweet Green Close - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £415.38
- Security deposit: £2,076.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,110.34
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.