- Ref: 25289
- Print Page
£1975pcm 5 Bedroom in Rupert Road, East Oxford - OX4
5 double bedroom property, located on Rupert Road, East Oxford. The house is ideal for students or professional sharers. Close to local bus routes, as well as being in walking distance of local amenities. The house benefits from ample off street More…▼
5 double bedroom property, located on Rupert Road, East Oxford. The house is ideal for students or professional sharers. Close to local bus routes, as well as being in walking distance of local amenities. The house benefits from ample off street parking, as well as free on street parking.
- 5 Double bedroom house, ideal for students or sharers
- 2 shower rooms and an additional W.C
- Off street parking for at least 2 cars as well as free on street parking
- Patio rear garden
- Recently upgraded kitchen/ dining room with separate living room
- Close to local bus routes and the business parks
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.37 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.92 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
FK Shared Letting Office - 01865 260111
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
25289£1975pcm 5 Bedroom in Rupert Road, East Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £455.77
- Security deposit: £2,278.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,765.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £59,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.