- Ref: 25233
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Cave Street, St Clements - OX4
A modern end-terraced house in St Clements & within walking distance of the City centre & close to the London coach link. The property includes a living/dining room with French doors to garden, kitchen with fridge/freezer & washer/dryer, WC, two More…▼
A modern end-terraced house in St Clements & within walking distance of the City centre & close to the London coach link. The property includes a living/dining room with French doors to garden, kitchen with fridge/freezer & washer/dryer, WC, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobe in main bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath & off street parking for 1 car. The property will be redecorated and the garden landscaped ready for the new tenancy. Ideal for a single professional, couple or 2 sharers.
- Student house with 2 double bedrooms
- Living/dining room with doors to the garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garden and off street parking
- Within walking distance of the city centre & close to London bus link services
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
FK Student Letting Office - 01865 260111
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
25233£1350pcm 2 Bedroom House in Cave Street, St Clements - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,869.23
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,046.77
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required