- Ref: 2506
- Print Page
£1450pcm 2 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
A charming Victorian terraced house on a popular North Oxford road. The living room has plenty of light from the bay window and beautiful wooden floors and period features. There is a separate dining room which leads to the kitchen which comes with a More…▼
A charming Victorian terraced house on a popular North Oxford road. The living room has plenty of light from the bay window and beautiful wooden floors and period features. There is a separate dining room which leads to the kitchen which comes with appliances, and opens onto a low maintenance rear garden. There are two good-sized bedrooms, a study & bathroom with a shower over the bath. In a great location with the Summertown shops & restaurants close by. Available until late July 2021.
- 2 double bedrooms & study
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with bay window & period features
- Private low maintenance garden
- Permit parking available
- Great location for access to Oxford Parkway railway station & city centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.68 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.83 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2506£1450pcm 2 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,450.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.