- Ref: 2445
- Print Page
£1095pcm 2 Bedroom House in Primrose Bank, Boars Hill - OX1
Victorian cottage in an idyllic location. If you're a fan of long picturesque walks and not being more than 5 miles from Oxford city centre then this cottage on Boars Hill will be ideal. More…▼
Victorian cottage in an idyllic location. If you're a fan of long picturesque walks and not being more than 5 miles from Oxford city centre then this cottage on Boars Hill will be ideal.
There are works being carried out at the moment, including new carpets, flooring and boiler.
The garden will also be remodelled come Spring time.
- Two bedroom cottage in peaceful setting
- Wonderful walks with views of Oxford Spires
- Access to A34/A420
- Off street parking
- Comfortably furnished
- Small front and rear garden
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.51 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.93 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,493.80
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2445£1095pcm 2 Bedroom House in Primrose Bank, Boars Hill - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £328.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,329.64
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £32,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required