- Ref: 2371
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Merrivale Square, Waterside - OX2
A wonderful family home on the Waterside development with a private garden and driveway parking. This townhouse has 4 great bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an integral garage. The location is fantastic and is located within walking distance of Jericho's More…▼
A wonderful family home on the Waterside development with a private garden and driveway parking. This townhouse has 4 great bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an integral garage. The location is fantastic and is located within walking distance of Jericho's local ameneties, Port Meadow and Oxford city centre. Both the Oxford and Oxford Parkway station are accessible.
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 en suite shower rooms, 1 family bathroom and 1 cloakroom
- Light and spacious first floor living room overlooking the development's communal garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with a conservatory for dining or additional living space
- Easy to maintain South facing garden
- Integral garage and 1 off street parking space
- A short walk to Jericho amenities, the rail station and city centre. Easy road access to M40 and A34
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.47 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.35 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2371£2250pcm 4 Bedroom House in Merrivale Square, Waterside - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,115.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,524.19
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required