- Ref: 226527
- Print Page
£1025pcm High Street, Oxford - OX1
*PHOTOS OF THE ROOMS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY* A modern split-level room within a shared apartment located in Oxford city centre. You enter via a communal stairway, on the first level there is a shower room, large wardrobe and generous stud More…▼
*PHOTOS OF THE ROOMS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY* A modern split-level room within a shared apartment located in Oxford city centre. You enter via a communal stairway, on the first level there is a shower room, large wardrobe and generous study/desk space. Upstairs is the bedroom area which has additional storage and a window allowing lots of natural light into the room. The kitchen is shared, it has appliances included, washing facilities and a seating area.
- Double bedroom
- Private shower room
- Living/study space
- Communal kitchen with shared facilities
- No parking
- Rent inclusive of utilities & broadband, Council tax not included. Available for a minimum of 6 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: 13/09/2022
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 8.41 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band A
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226527£1025pcm High Street, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £236.54
- Security deposit: £1,182.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £615.00
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.